From YouTube description:
From the beginning of the GOP presidential nominee race, Ron Paul claimed he had things under control. While Rick Santorum and Mitt Romney came out victorious in several primary elections, the Texas Congressman adopted a strategy of winning the delegate vote. So can Paul keep it up to the Republic National Convention?
- Ron Paul wins Minnesota, Colorado delegates to Republican National Convention
- Ron Paul wins Iowa! (Yes, Iowa)
- Ron Paul wins majority of Nevada delegates
- Colo, Minn GOP delegates chosen, Paul strategy working
- Ron Paul Wins At Least Six Delegates In Wyoming Caucus