Congressman Ron Paul deserves the Republican Party nomination for president because he would prove to be the most dramatic contrast with Barack Obama and right now the nation would benefit by a clear distinction between the philosophy offered by Democrats and that of the GOP.
Ron Paul advocates peace and prosperity through a genuine philosophy of smaller government and lower taxes, with a strong defense for America instead of an imperial military occupation of the entire world. He is the real Republican, blending the best ideas of Ronald Reagan and Barry Goldwater with those of Dwight Eisenhower and Nelson Rockefeller, but with the most contemporary foundation for the 21st Century.
Receiving more than 11 times as many campaign contributions from soldiers, sailors and marines as his leading Republican rival, Mitt Romney, Ron Paul is the choice of veterans and active duty military personnel.
- Ron Paul deserves a proper graph
- New rule could prolong race for GOP nomination for president, make Super Tuesday not so super
- Ron Paul for president opens field office in Denver
- Ron Paul should run for president as a third-party candidate
- Overstock.com President Jonathan Johnson Endorses Ron Paul for the Presidency