Congressman Ron Paul’s election party on Wednesday was packed with children and college and high school students eager to witness and celebrate the ” Ron Paul Revolution.”
The young crowd, all enthusiastic and vocal since the beginning of the evening, became even more so after Paul took the stage on Wednesday.
“The media likes to pronounce us dangerous,” said Paul. “They’re right! We’re dangerous to the status quo. We’re a danger to the Federal Reserve System!”
Some of the young attendees spoke with The Daily Caller after the event.
In the Field: Young Ron Paul supporters say they want a revolution [VIDEO]
- Imminent Revolution (Grassroots Ron Paul Video)
- Digital Journal: Ron Paul grassroot supporters release video on US foreign policy
- Ron Paul Revolution Riding High
- A new low in American politics: Personally attack candidate’s supporters
- The trouble with my uncle, Rick Santorum