By Jeffrey Phelps
Surfacing Thursday was a damaging and revealing run-down of the circumstances revolving around who is and isn’t a “bound” delegate and what may end up being a game changer for Paul.
With 11 states now in the books for Paul, to Romney’s 18 and only 11 states left to start their primary or caucus process, Ron Paul has seemingly stolen enough delegates in the undecided states and will likely gain enough in states to come, virtually assuring a brokered convention at the RNC in August.
In addition to developments stating there may not actually be such thing as a “bound” delegate at the national level after all, Ron Paul may actually be truly nipping at Romney’s heels, despite recent establishment media reports that state otherwise.
- Ron Paul Camp: Brokered Convention Best Scenario
- Ron Paul supporter unmasking corruption of Romney campaign at Maine GOP Convention
- Romney’s 6 Wins (Out of 10) on Super Tuesday May Mean Brokered Convention
- As predicted, Ron Paul backers take over Maine GOP convention
- Ron Paul Supporters Take Control Of Maine State Convention!