Next week, the Republican Jewish Coalition is planning a forum to be attended by all of the Republican candidates… with the notable exception of Ron Paul. Mais why?
Well, RJC executive director Matt Brooks told the Washington Jewish Week that Paul was not invited to attend because the organization “rejects his misguided and extreme views” concerning Israel. In addition, “he’s just so far outside of the mainstream of the Republican party and this organization” that inviting him to attend the forum would be “like inviting Barack Obama to speak.”
- POLL: Should Ron Paul Ignore Obama’s Attempt To Remove Him From The Upcoming Debate?
- Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) | A Republican Presidential Forum On Manufacturing
- Obama impeachment a possibility, says Ron Paul
- Obama Reschedules Economy Speech at Boehner’s Request
- Blue Republican – How to Register Republican for Ron Paul