Obama has requested a joint session of Congress to deliver a speech on the economy and jobs. The problem is the President has chosen the day of an important and long planned Republican Presidential debate for the session. Obama’s actions would effectively remove Ron Paul and Michelle Bachman from the debate by forcing their attendance to the joint session and making it impossible for them to attend the debate. Some say this is a transparent and shameful tactic on Obama’s part to play politics with the political process.
Ron Paul is mulling over his options. What do you think he should do?
If Obama is successful in blocking Ron Paul from an important debate would he use the same tactic again?
If Ron Paul does not attend the joint session will the media attack him and say he doesn’t care about the economy?
Please vote in the poll and leave your thoughts and comments below.
- Post Debate Polls: Vote For Ron Paul!
- August Surprise? Can Ron Paul Win The Iowa Straw Poll?
- In new poll, Ron Paul rates with front-runners Romney and Perry
- Breaking Rasmussen Poll: Ron Paul Polls Well Against Obama
- Bill O’Reilly/Ann Coulter Bash Ron Paul And Copy CNN Poll Disinfo