Incumbent GOP governor to attend Dr. Paul’s Shawnee County Town Hall Meeting
LENEXA, Kan. — 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul will be joined by incumbent Gov. Sam Brownback at Congressman Paul’s Shawnee County Town Hall Meeting in Topeka. The event, which is free and open to the public, will be held at 12:30 p.m. CST on Friday, March 9th at the Topeka Performing Arts Center.
“We appreciate that Governor Brownback has generously offered to attend one of Ron Paul’s town hall meetings in Kansas, and trust his appearance there will add to an already-exciting opportunity to engage Kansas voters the day prior to the state’s caucus,” said Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton.
An open press availability with Ron Paul will follow the event. Members of the local and major print, broadcast, and online media with particular needs should contact National Media Coordinator Megan Stiles via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no exceptions.
- America Is Waking Up! Ron Paul in Kansas City – Union Station
- Paul supporters overflow town hall
- Ron & Rand Paul Speak at Polk County Whistle Stop 01/02/12
- More Iowans join national Ron Paul coalitions
- Ron Paul – Idaho Falls Town Hall 03/05/12